Allied Health professionals make up about two-thirds of healthcare workers in the United States.
These workers are the backbone of the healthcare industry, but until now finding, training and retaining these workers has proven to be very costly and difficult. Healthcare organizations have no way to maintain quality of care if they can't be sure that the training these workers receive is up-to-date and meets the changing regulatory landscape. That is where we come in. Cognotion is developing a suite of training for certification products designed specifically for this learner population. The products are easy to implement, help organizations control for variance from location to location and are designed from the ground up for learners that traditionally struggle in a classroom.
Our product lines include:
ReadyHealth products contain a “classroom” portion that is taken online either at home or in the workplace; a laboratory program that is hands on and focused on mastering skills; a supervised residency that ensures students are proficient in communication and interpersonal skills, infection control, safety and emergency procedures (including Heimlich Maneuver), promoting resident independence, restricting resident rights, and knowing how to identify and act on abuse. It also includes a “train-the-trainer” program that turns expert clinicians into great clinical faculty.
- The program exceeds all recommended federal and state requirements in terms of seat times and other requirements for approval
- A scalable product that can be replicated from a quality assurance and multi-state perspective
- Problem-based learning
- A narrative approach to learning
- Information is presented in various formats including sound, text, image and graph so that understanding is heightened
- Using Story, a powerful way of getting people to “see” and understand, that is supplemented through practice, games and simulations
- Built to be deployed in support of existing faculty or subject matter experts, or as a stand-alone product
- Reporting capabilities on student progress, “seat time” and practice exam results available for audit purposes