An innovative program that prepares CNA applicants to both pass the exam and walk in on day one better prepared for a new career as a healthcare professional.
- The program exceeds all recommended federal and state requirements in terms of seat times and other requirements for approval
- Can be adapted to match the regulations and best practices in all 50 states
- Information is presented in various formats including sound, text, image and graph so that understanding is heightened
- Using Story, a powerful way of getting people to “see” and understand, that is supplemented through practice, games and simulations
- Reporting capabilities on student progress, “seat time” and practice exam results available for audit purposes
Want more info? Contact us today.